Checking through the most recent crop of Boise real estate lists yielded, “Top 10 Issues Affecting Real Estate,” “Top 8 Ideas for Real Estate Investing”, “5 Best Real Estate Investment Books”, etc.. This week there were a lot of lists of “Top Real Estate
Questions”—which got me to thinking. What would a seriously thoughtful list of Real Estate Questions for Boise consist of? I came up with my own top 8 list of real estate questions for Boise residents:
- Do I intend to buy a home in 2018?
- Do I intend to sell a home in 2018:
- Do I intend to sell and buy a home in 2018?
- Will 2018 prove to be a better year to buy or sell a home than 2019 will be?
- Will Boise homes be more expensive to buy if I wait?
- Will I have a harder time selling my Boise home if I wait?
- Who is the best agent to help me sell my Boise home?
- Who is the best agent to help me buy Boise homes?
The first three questions are the most consequential. Boise is now past the midpoint of 2018, so if you don’t already have definite answers in hand, you need to decide, pronto. If that isn’t possible, the answer to 1, 2, and 3 is, “no!”
Questions 4,5, and 6 are the truly unanswerable ones. We had a hint last week that the answers are likely to be a qualified “yes,” because the Fed left interest rates unchanged—which means Boise’s rates remain near bargain basement levels. That usually
makes for financially favorable deal-making. True, it’s always possible that next year will bring more of the same, but that’s not the likeliest scenario. Most experts believe that home loan rates will rise, probably moderately.
The last two questions have the most predictable answers based on where they appear: here. Give me a call for a detailed rundown on how I will work to prove that the correct answer to both is “me!”